Zitat des Monats

"Es ist die einzige sinnvoll Möglichkeit ", beharrte Carlisle." Du hast dich dafür entschieden, nicht ohne sie zu leben, daher bleibt mir keine Wahl."
Bis(s) zur Mittagsstunde S. 530

Donnerstag, 4. März 2010

TeenHollywood – New Robert Pattinson Interview

TeenHollywood: Was it refreshing to be in a film where you didn’t have to bite someone?

Rob Pattinson: Oh, I’ve bit people in this (laughs). No I didn’t. It’s different. I feel like I’m missing out on something. It’s nice. It’s kind of a relief especially not having all the make-up on. That was one of the main things.


TeenHollywood: The character has anger issues and is tormented and has issues with his parents. Do you have any of these issues in your own life?

Rob: (laughs) Not really. But, at the same time, I connected especially to who they cast for the family around Tyler. I knew a lot of kids who were troubled teenagers and you meet their families and they’re all just saying ‘I don’t know what his problem is’. All of the families seem really nice and supportive around them and it’s this unknown.

You have this energy and you don’t know where to place it. I think the reason he has a problem with his father and not his mother is he knows his mother is not strong enough to take it. If he suddenly started attacking her, she’d just break and Charles, his father, is still a fighter so he’s always going to fight against him. But, I don’t think I have any particular problems myself in that respect.

das ganze interview findet ihr bei twilightbritneyfan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen